Here are a few online resources that we use while planning our ski trips from Berlin. We usually check the locations, routes, and weather for our destinations.
Also, avalanche bulletins are very important for understanding the current situation on the slopes.
Resort info and weather
- Bergfex, https://www.bergfex.com/deutschland/
- DAV Weather Report, https://www.alpenverein.de/DAV-Services/Bergwetter/
- Weather report at WePowder, https://wepowder.com/en/forecast
- Weather to Ski, https://www.weathertoski.co.uk/
- Snow forecast for ski resorts, https://www.snow-forecast.com/maps/dynamic/alps
Maps & routes
- Fatmap, https://fatmap.com/
- Outdooractive, https://www.outdooractive.com/en/
- Pistehors.com (FR & CH), http://pistehors.com/